A couple of years ago I wrote a series of posts on how you as a Christian could be absolutely miserable. The tone of the articles was intentionally sarcastic for the sake of making a point clearly. Over the years the series has been widely read.
Recently I noticed that Monergism.com has put the first article (of 4) on one of their homepage. Since then the traffic has, as you could imagine, really picked up. As a result I wanted to put this post on here that catalogs all of these posts for easy review.
If you are new to this site perhaps you would check these out as well. These are sarcastic axioms that I regularly retreat to in order to calibrate my own affections with what is revealed and desired by God Himself. (in addition, the pictures represent far more attention to detail than I currently maintain, I am somewhat ashamed of myself).
Here are the links and the points…
1. Try to Repay Jesus for the Cross
2. Neglect the Bible
3. Neglect Prayer
4. Be Selfish
5. Go to a church that does not preach expositionally
6. Resist Biblical Correction
7. Neglect Service in the body of Christ
8. Neglect Evangelism
9. Deny the Sovereignty of God
10. Think that every Christian must look and act like you